Results of Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held today 26 May 2015, all of the following resolutions were passed:
- The report of the directors, the audited financial statements and auditor's report for the year ended 31 December 2014 were adopted;
- A final dividend of £0.02 for each Ordinary Share of £0.001 in the Company was declared;
- John Mann, who retired as a director of the Company, was elected;
- Valery Oyf, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Olga Pokrovskaya, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Duncan Baxter, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
- Ernst & Young LLP were re-elected as auditors of the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting; and
- The directors were authorised to fix the auditor's remuneration.
The percentage of the votes cast was 61%.
The dividend payment date is 29 May 2015.
The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2014 were sent to shareholders on 8 May 2015 and are available on the Company's website at www.highlandgold.com
Enquiries: Duncan Baxter, Non-executive Director: +44 (0)1534 814202